Filmmaking is an expensive career. As I type this post, I’m astounded with the amount of money people are putting into it. In connection, I’m getting into tightening belts, with which, I hope, will allow me to save up money to study the art better. I’m also doing marketing for a business connected in the wellness industry. Joining me in this business will help me very much apropos of funds. If you can help a brother out with his passion, we can talk about just how.
Understand that this hiatus is ongoing until an indefinite date; though some of the blog’s segments will run just as they have. Find the bullet list below to learn more:
- Music Video Mondays will remain recurring weekly so check back here every Monday.
- Its short film counterpart, Thursday Shorts, will be available from time-to-time, perhaps every week.
- Nostra’s brilliant blogathon, The 5 Obstructions, is still ongoing.
- My film reviews will be dramatically shorter; and being that I’m trying to save as much as I can, I’m going to miss a lot of theatrical releases.
- My frequent film questions will come rather sparingly in supply.
I hope you remain as receptive of my thoughts despite this.